Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Film Festival Adventures

I traveled up to Cleveland on see the film The Children of Chabannes on Sunday afternoon. First of all, I still haven't decided if I was technology unintelligent that day or the site was down but the first time I tried to order my ticket online it wouldn't work. So over break I kept fighting with their website and losing... but in the end I ended up with a ticket. Then going there I used the address on the website with led myself and another girl, Sarah, into a bad part of Cleveland. But yet again, we made it to the Tower City Center. I was very impressed of how smooth the process was of getting my ticket from will call. Note to the World: ALWAYS BRING YOUR CONFORMATION NUMBER! When I went to will call, they didn't have my ticket but since I had my conformation number they gave me no trouble in giving my ticket. Then we proceeded to get in line and waited for the volunteers to take our entire group to the theatre. It was very crowded and seemed very busy. Being used to Kent campus where most people know where they are going, it was a little stressful for me to see everyone running around trying to make sure everything runs smoothly. Overall, I was very impressed with the expreience even with the minor kinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment