Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Not lost in LOST


So over the weekend, Nate got me into watching LOST. This. Show. Is. Insane. I'm almost done with season one, and I love how everyone on the show seems to be running from something. Their "lost" in their own worlds. There are always unanswered questions from their pasts, their present and future.

I love Hurley. His little bits of comic relief are what eases the tension to the show. As of right now I hate Sawyer. He's a prick, selfish but yet also insecure with things. So maybe that is slight hope that he is a normal human being with feelings somewhere deep down. I've realized I would not be alive no more than five minutes in the Koren culture. I love Siehb's (spelling may be wrong) loyalty.

I really like how the show begins to break certain sterotypes Americans have set on a caste of people. Doctors cannot save everyone. Iraqis can be the heroes. Dark haired beauties sometimes don't need saving.

So far, I am impressed.... and addicted.

1 comment:

  1. I loved Lost for the first 2 seasons and then I gave it up because it got way to complicated. The weird thing is I have been wanting to watch a marathon of the show and see how it ended. I think I am going to start sometime soon. I must admit that I really like Sawyer... I usually end up liking the pricks on tv shows :)

    ReplyDelete