Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Black Swan


I saw The Black Swan last night!!! Holy crap this movie was insane! The ballet was beautiful, but many must go into the theater understanding that this movie is on the lines of horror and most likely not going to make sense the first time, and you're going to spend 3/4 of the movie wondering what is going on. Since I have an eye for color I loved the fact that the directed used black and whites in order to enhance the plot further than just the ballet aspects to the movie.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this movie too and all I could think of was "What the flip!" It was so artistic in comparison to most movies out today and I absolutely loved that it was different. It really made it stand out from all the movies I've seen recently. I still cannot believe that Natalie Portman had this movie and No Strings Attached come out so close to one another because they are so different!

    ReplyDelete